Are you curious about the Community Leadership Development Program?
Here's an opportunity to get a preview of what the program is all about. We'll explore the principles and basic concepts behind our approach to community leadership development:
- What is community leadership and how does it relate to workplace leadership?
- What are the attributes and skills of community leaders?
- How does the Community Leadership Development Program help you build your skills?
- What kind of commitment does the program need from you, and how will you be supported in it?
Benefits of the program:
- Expand and deepen your networks in Greater Victoria – and become fearless at initiating new connections!
- Develop new skills in working with teams, communication, facilitation, presentation.
- Learn from current, active community leaders about what’s going on in Greater Victoria issues.
- Design & create a community project with a lasting, positive impact on an issue or group that matters to you.
You'll be able to ask questions of the Executive Director, someone who has completed the program, and some of our volunteer facilitators.
620 View St
Victoria, BC V8W 1J6
Google map and directions