Alumni Donation Campaign
When our board members called you this winter, they were thrilled to hear how many of you see good value in having completed the Community Leadership Development Program. They were also relieved to hear that you're willing to give to the sustainability of the program, if we'd only tell you what we need. As we prepare to welcome our 17th class of the Leadership Victoria program, we need to increase our resources to support this amazing program. We have set a goal of $5,000 raised by June 30.
Here are some of the ways that your contribution helps:
- Monthly Donations of $15 - creative collaborative learning takes materials! Your $15/month will keep us in sticky notes, felt pens, flip chart paper and more.
- $50 - provides the ever-essential CAFFEINE and healthy snacks for one of our Community Learning Days.
- $150 - lets us book a comfortable, functional venue space for a Community Learning Day, giving our emerging leaders a better learning environment.
- $250 - At the heart of the Community Leadership Development Program sits the Community Action Project. Your $250 will provide seed funding for a future Community Action Project, continuing to expand your impact in the world.
- $500 - brings in a community leadership expert to provide a half-day workshop as part of the Leading in Community workshop series.
- $1,000 - puts you in the Bursary Circle - pooling with other donors to create bursary seats for emerging leaders who face financial barriers to participation.
- $3,000 - creates a named, dedicated bursary seat, for which you can specify selection criteria.