If you're passionate about community leadership and developing the future leaders for Greater Victoria, then a membership in Leadership Victoria Society is a way to be involved and make a difference.
Our members get involved in these ways:
- Elect board directors annually at the AGM
- Vote on resolutions affecting our by-laws and directions as a Society
- Special email notice of events, workshops, graduation, and so on
- Member pricing on selected events or programs
- Quarterly newsletter with volunteer opportunities and program announcements.
There is currently no cost for our membership, but we ask people to renew annually. This is a new membership system, so please have a bit of patience if things seem to go off the rails.