Are you curious about the Community Leadership Development Program?
Here's an opportunity to get a preview of what the program is all about. We'll explore the principles and basic concepts behind our approach to community leadership development:
- What is community leadership?
- What are the attributes and skills of community leaders?
- Why would developing yourself as a community leader be a good investment for your career?
- How does the Community Leadership Development Program help you build your skills?
- What kind of commitment does the program need from you, and how will you be supported in it?
You'll be able to ask questions of the Executive Director, somebody who has completed the program, and some of our volunteer facilitators.
Register at the links below:
Would you like to meet virtually instead?
We are trying out Google Hangouts as a way to connect with people who aren't able to get to an Info Session.
Visit this Doodle Sign-up to select a time to meet on Google Hangouts with a representative of our program. After signing up, confirm with our office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make sure we can connect on Hangouts at the right time.
If none of the above dates work for you please contact Susan Low at the Leadership Victoria office to discuss the program! 250-386-2269 ext. 34