The Leadership Victoria Society Board of Directors has set the date for our 2017 Annual General Meeting on November 21st, from 5:30pm-7pm.
The agenda is as follows:
- Executive Director’s Welcome to the AGM
- Message from the President
- Approval of Bylaws
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report and Financial Statements
- Election of Directors
- World Café – Community Leadership for a Complex Time
- Networking and Mingle
Light refreshments will be served.
Please RSVP if you wish to attend so that we can plan for numbers. A maximum of 75 attendees will fit into the space.
World Cafe - Community Leadership for a Complex Time
Leadership Victoria is embarking on a careful review, research project, and community consultation to help us determine the future of our community leadership programming. We ask members of our LV family (society members, alumni, volunteers, caring friends) to join us for a World Cafe discussion on the whos, whats, hows, and whys of community leadership development.
Your input will be included in future design discussions that will result in major announcements coming in mid-spring of 2018 about Leadership Victoria programming for the future!
Information for Leadership Victoria Society Members
- Leadership Victoria Society By-Laws Proposed for Adoption
- Leadership Victoria Society Existing By-Laws
The proposed by-laws replace the set that were filed in 2016 to ensure that Leadership Victoria Society was in compliance with the new BC Societies Act. Important notes/changes about the proposed by-laws:
- Membership dues will be set at $10.00 per year. Memberships can be purchased throughout the year for a 12-month period.
- As of June 2018, any existing member who hasn't updated their membership and paid the dues will be considered "not in good standing" and will have until November 2018 to pay their dues.
- Directors can be nominated and elected from the floor at an Annual General Meeting. (It no longer requires 30 days notice).
500 Admirals Rd
Entrance off Lyall Street
Victoria, BC V9A 2N4
Google map and directions